Friday 26 October 2012

Good Books To Read In Coming Month


I reached New Delhi after more than a week. As I am residing in New Delhi from last couple of months to focus on my work. In Delhi, I am utilizing my most of time in doing my work and reading some books. In the last few months I have gone through books like Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi i.e. My Experiments with Truth, Robin Sharma's motivational books A monk who sold his Ferrari, Who will cry when you die, Siddhartha by Herman Hesse  Animal Farm by George Orwell etc. I have also purchased many more old and new books from the Sunday Market of Daryaganj, Near Delhi Gate area.

Many books which are in queue are:
Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
History of Time by Stephan Hawking
Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
Bhagwad Gita Yatharthrup
80 Questions about India by Raja Ali Murad
Biography of Abraham Lincon etc

Though after reaching New Delhi I was planning to devote few hours everyday for book reading but today very less time has been incorporated in this plan. I hope things will be fine from the next morning.  As to wake up early in the morning is another plan which will only be executed If I will retire to bed soon. 

Good night to every one... around ... Stay happy and live long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts